Find the most effective ways to promote your fitness business on social media. Whether you run a gym, are a personal trainer, or online business, social media marketing can drive awareness and leads. With the right strategy and content, you can build a huge audience with strong engagement and high conversions.
In this guide – we’ve collated all our social media resources for health and fitness businesses (from ready-made posts to step-by-step articles) so you can easily find what you need.
We’re a specialist fitness marketing agency with 15+ years of industry experience, so we know first-hand what works (and what doesn’t!). We’ve helped gyms, fitness studios, and personal trainers to successfully promote their businesses through social media, so our marketing strategies are tried and tested. You can be confident that the ideas and approaches we share here are proven to work in the real world.
Social Media Resources
We have lots of resources to help you with social media marketing, from ready-made content and templates to video masterclasses and training…
Social Media Marketing Ideas
- 10 Gym Social Media Post Ideas For Getting & Keeping Members
- 20 Social Media Ideas For Personal Trainers
- The Ultimate Guide To Social Media For Fitness Professionals
- Social Media Ideas For Nutritionists & Dietitians [13 Effective Strategies]
- 20 Social Media Engagement Strategies & Interactive Post Ideas
- Plan Your Fitness Content Calendar – Template & Guide
- Health & Fitness Awareness Days 2023 – Key Industry Dates
- How To Become a Successful Fitness Influencer [The 5-Step Process]
- Struggling With Social Media? Here Are 7 Ways To Sort It
- How To Put Your Gym’s Social Media On Autopilot [Save Time & Effort]
Social Media Platform Guides
- Instagram Marketing for Fitness Pros & Studios: A Complete Guide
- 10 Facebook Marketing Ideas for Gyms & Personal Trainers
- 7 TikTok Marketing Ideas for Fitness Brands, Gyms & Trainers
- 9 Ways To Use LinkedIn For Fitness Professionals & Get Clients
- 7 Twitter/X Marketing Ideas for Fitness Brands, Gyms & Trainers
- Do You Need Pinterest As Part Of Your Fitness Marketing Mix?
- Facebook Marketing For Personal Trainers That Gets Clients
- Starting A Fitness Instagram – 5 Steps To Your First 1000 Followers
- Create A Killer Fitness Bio For Instagram [7 Simple Tips & Tricks]
- 20 Instagram Fitness Post & Content Ideas
- Instagram for Personal Trainers – 5 Ways To Get More Followers & Clients
- 30 Gym Instagram Story Ideas To Drive Engagement & Leads
- Fitness & Gym Instagram Highlight Covers With 10 Story Ideas
- 5 Best Gym Instagram Accounts You May Not Follow [But Really Should]
- Should I Create a YouTube Channel for My Business?
- 7 Best Fitness YouTube Channels 2023 – Workout Videos & Inspo
- How To Start a Fitness YouTube Channel [In 5 Simple Steps]
- YouTube for Fitness Pros & Businesses – 5 Ways To Use It
Social Media Content Ideas
- 10 Fitness Video Ideas for Gyms, Vloggers & PTs
- Gym Quotes for Instagram – 95 Funny Fitness Captions & Posts
- Funny Fitness Quotes for Instagram – 75 Workout Captions
- Personal Trainer Quotes – 35 Best Motivational & Funny Sayings
- 75 Health & Wellness Quotes [Ideal For Wellness Wednesday]
- 70 Best Motivational Fitness & Workout Quotes
- 60 Inspiring & Funny Yoga Quotes & Captions for Instagram
- 60+ Meditation Quotes Ideal For Stress, Mindfulness & Yoga
- 65 Running Quotes To Motivate & Inspire Your Training
- 50 Funny Weight Loss Quotes & Perfect Captions For Social Media
- 50 Weight Loss Journey Quotes To Inspire Transformation
- 50+ Inspirational & Funny Mindfulness Quotes [+Downloadable Images]
- Inspirational Quotes – 50+ Black & White Designs
- 101 Best Fitness & Gym Hashtags For Instagram & TikTok Growth
- Best Health & Wellness Hashtags For Instagram & TikTok
- Best Nutrition & Healthy Food Hashtags For Instagram & TikTok
- 40+ Yoga Hashtags for Instagram & TikTok Engagement
- Top Bodybuilding Hashtags for Instagram Followers & Likes [30 Best Tags]
You might also like… Our guide to digital marketing for health and fitness businesses.
Get Help With Your Fitness Marketing
We help fitness businesses with their social media marketing in three ways…
- Ready-made resources – done-for-you social media content, social media marketing templates, playbooks, and training courses to help you promote your own fitness business.
- One-to-one consulting – where we take care of the competitor analysis, strategy, and content creation dependent on your needs.
- Free marketing articles – available to read on our blog, simply use the search bar at the bottom of our website to find what you need or browse the list below.
Got a question about how to promote your fitness business on social media? Then get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.