Looking for a content marketing agency that specialises in the fitness and nutrition niche? If you need blog articles, emails, or sales pages for your health or wellness business, then we can help.
With over 15 years of marketing experience and strong industry credentials, we’re uniquely positioned to create B2B and B2C content that’s both authoritative and engaging.
If you’re using content marketing as part of your business strategy, then outsourcing to a specialist agency can save you time and effort. Instead of hiring additional team members to create your content, we can write blog posts, email sequences, or lead magnets at a fraction of the cost.
Our content creation services include…
- Blog articles
- Email sequences
- Lead magnets
- Guest posts
- Sponsored content
- Product descriptions
- Sales pages
- Case studies
We can also help you develop a content marketing strategy that’s tailored to your business goals and target audience…
Boost Lead Generation & Sales Revenue
Adding fresh content to your website can increase your search engine rankings, visitor numbers, inbound leads, and overall revenue. Content that engages and educates your audience can help drive purchases and move people through the sales funnel.
Content also has a strong long-term ROI as it enables you to target relevant keywords for free instead of paying for pay-per-click adverts.
- Small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than small businesses without (Content Marketing Institute).
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads (NeilPatel.com).
- Websites with blog content have 434% more search engine-indexed pages than those that don’t publish (Content Marketing Institute).
- 64% of B2B marketers outsource writing (NeilPatel.com).
- After reading recommendations on a blog, 61% of online consumers make a purchase (Content Marketing Institute).
Content marketing involves all of the good bits of marketing – addressing customer needs, creating value, and positioning your brand as an industry leader. Plus, it cuts out a lot of the awkward, hard-sell stuff, which makes them particularly appropriate for health and wellness businesses…
In an industry that’s packed with false claims and sleazy sales pitches, content marketing is an ideal way to differentiate and demonstrate integrity. So, a well-planned content strategy can set your business apart and attract loyal clients too.
- Generate more website traffic – We create search engine optimized content, to help you rank more highly on Google and boost visitor numbers.
- Promote a product or service – We write articles that generate interest in what you’re offering by clearly communicating the features, advantages, and benefits (without being too ‘salesy’).
- Increase loyalty and retention – Communicating with your audience on a consistent basis builds engagement and trust so that they’re more likely to make a purchase.
If you struggle to post blog articles or send email content regularly, then we can help. Our team of professional health and fitness marketers can come up with new ideas and handle all of the
Fitness & Nutrition Experts
Our founder has over 15 years of fitness and nutrition marketing experience, creating content for global brands and independent businesses. She is also a highly qualified fitness expert and nutritionist, with a master’s degree in Human Nutrition, Bachelor’s degree in Sports Science, and a Diploma in Personal Training.
We work with a variety of businesses within the industry…
- Gyms and fitness studios
- Nutritional supplement companies
- Fitness equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Online wellness businesses and bloggers
Get in touch to find out if we can provide specialist marketing services for your business. We’ll always be up-front about where we have relevant expertise (and where we don’t too). We’ll happily refer you to other agencies if we think they may be better suited to your needs.
Health & Fitness Blog Content Creation
Our comprehensive health and fitness blog content creation services include…
- 500-1000 words of original, engaging content that’s search engine optimized for target keywords.
- Well-researched supporting data, inclusive of outbound reference links to high-quality sites.
- Written by a knowledgeable and credentialled subject-specialist (qualified marketer, personal trainer, and nutritionist)
- On-trend topics, based on research of top performing articles from websites in similar niches to yours (such as Mind Body Green, Daily Burn, The Body Coach)
- Topics across the full wellness spectrum, including fitness training, nutrition, habit formation, balancing a healthy lifestyle, family-friendly wellness, maintaining motivation long-term, and other related topics
- High-quality stock photography or graphics (but no cheesy tape measures draped around apples)
- Unlimited edits per article because we want you to be 100% happy with the content
- Provided in Word doc format or uploaded to WordPress as a draft for approval
- Supplied well in advance so you always have content on hand (e.g. on 15th of every month prior to publishing)
Our blog content creation services are available on a monthly basis from $1999/€1820/£1550, which includes researching, writing, and editing 4x articles. All our content is 100% original, written by a qualified fitness and nutrition professional who is a native English speaker. Use the contact form to request more information or check our availability.
Other Content Creation Services
In addition to blog articles, we also offer a range of other content creation services. We’ve listed a few below but feel free to get in touch via the contact form if you have other requirements.
Email marketing is a consistently high-performing marketing channel. It allows you to own the relationship with your audience, mitigating the risk posed by search engine and social platform algorithms. It’s a crucial element of a balanced marketing strategy.
Lead magnets are a fantastic way of collecting contact info from prospects and generating interest in your offering. The right lead magnet can turn a new visitor into a paying customer, so it pays to have a strategy and sales funnel behind your freebie.
Our team can create custom opt-ins that grow your email list and generate qualified leads.
Scientific data and evidence-based reports are more important than ever in our industry. With so many misleading health and fitness claims, it’s crucial that reputable brands demonstrate proof to back up their marketing messages.
Creating white papers is one way for your business to establish credibility in its niche. With our background in Sports Science, Physiology, and Nutrition, we’re well-placed to help.
Nutrition & Fitness Content Services
If you’re interested in hiring a nutrition or fitness content agency then we can help. Our team create highly effective content marketing strategies, then develop articles, emails, or lead magnets aligned with your objectives. To find out more about our services, get in contact using the form. We’d love to hear from you!