This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date fitness industry market research report available. Unlike other reports, you get extended access to the 2020 edition, including any updates that are made as new industry data becomes available this year. Ideal for business planning, the report includes…
- Fitness industry revenue, growth & future predictions
- Number of gyms, members & retention statistics
- Covid-19’s industry impact & estimated recovery timelines
- Growth markets, segments & audiences including Millennials
- Latest industry trends & how to capitalise on them
- Financial information for the largest club operators globally
- Biggest & fastest growing fitness franchises
- Insights into the boutique segment
- Data on fitness product, equipment & wearables markets
- Evidence-based predictions for the future of the industry
- 14-day money-back guarantee, no questions or hassle.
You can also access our back catalogue ($599) or get lifetime access to all our future research reports ($899).
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that isn’t answered below, feel free to ask via our contact form.
When was the report last updated?
It was last updated in July 2020.
How long will it take to receive it?
You’ll receive instant access after purchasing and can download the report immediately.
How do I access the report after purchasing it?
You’ll receive a download link via email along with your purchase receipt.
What if I’m not happy? Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee – no questions or hassle.
How can I verify the data in the report?
We include a list of sources at the end of the report so you can independently verify the data if needed.
Do you offer market research services?
If you would like to commission a market research project, please use our contact form to enquire.
Can I suggest content for future reports?
If there’s other information that you’d like to see included, then use our contact form to send us your suggestions. We may be able to add it in future versions dependent on demand.