Are you looking for a health and fitness marketing agency that specializes in the industry? Many companies claim to know about wellness, but very few are true experts in the sector. So, we decided to collate a list of the top fitness marketing companies and consultants from around the world.
In this article – we share the ultimate list of health and fitness marketing agencies that can help you with lead generation, social media, digital advertising, creative branding, web design, and anything in between.
Health & Fitness Marketing Agency List
Here’s an overview of the top agencies and consultants who offer fitness marketing services for gyms, health clubs, personal trainers, and other wellness professionals…
- Wellness Creative Co – our in-house digital marketing specialists focus on content creation and social media services for health and fitness clients globally. Contact us here.
- Wholly Fitness Marketing – US-based company offering lead generation, search engine optimisation, loyalty marketing, and content writing services. Contact: via their website.
- Social Treats – provides social media management services and business coaching for wellness business owners globally. Contact: via their website.
- Creative Fitness Marketing – a specialist gym marketing agency that offers comprehensive marketing campaigns for clubs in the UK and Ireland, covering social media, print, and events. Contact: via their website.
- Muscle Up Marketing – provides print and digital marketing for gyms in the USA, including Crunch, Gold’s Gym, and World Gym. Contact: via their website.
- Greenshoot Marketing – offers SEO, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, email, and social media marketing for gyms, yoga studios, and sports clubs in the UK. Contact: via their website.
What To Look For In An Agency
As you compare different fitness and gym marketing companies, it can be helpful to consider the following points…
- Expertise – Are you looking for a health club marketing company or specialists in the yoga industry? Consultants knowledgeable about boutique fitness studios or scaling multi-site operations? Take the time to find legitimate experts in your field.
- Proof – Look online for fitness marketing agency reviews and case studies so that you can be confident they’ll deliver results.
- Pricing – How much do they cost and is this all-inclusive? Some agencies charge for their time plus advertising costs, software subscriptions, printing fees, etc.
- Terms – will they ask you to sign a monthly retainer or charge a one-time fee? Will they retain copyright over material they produce or will that transfer to your company? Read the small print and avoid making assumptions.
How Marketing Agencies Can Help
Fitness business marketing can help with lead generation, brand awareness, product launches, and many other objectives. Here are the main channels that agencies tend to focus on…
- Social media
- Digital advertising and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Content marketing and blogging
- Web design
- Search engine optimisation
- Email marketing and automation
- Branding and creative concepts
- PR & print advertising
- Influencer marketing
- Promotional campaigns
- Launch events
- Business strategy and pricing
We really hope you find this resource useful. If you run a health or fitness marketing agency and would like to be added to our list, then please get in touch.