This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date nutrition industry market research report available. Unlike other reports, you get extended access to the 2022 edition, including any updates that are made as new industry data becomes available this year. Ideal for business planning, the report includes…
- Nutrition industry growth, revenue & future predictions
- Impact of recent global events & estimated recovery timelines
- Growth markets, segments & audiences including Millennials
- Latest industry trends & how to capitalise on them
- Financial information for the largest nutrition manufacturers globally
- Biggest & fastest-growing nutrition brands
- Insights into the plant-based and sports segments
- Data on personalised nutrition app, testing kit, and program markets
- Evidence-based predictions for the future of the industry
- 14-day money-back guarantee, no questions or hassle
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that isn’t answered below, feel free to ask via our contact form.
When was the report last updated?
It was last updated in February 2022.
How long will it take to receive it?
You’ll receive instant access after purchasing and can download the report immediately.
How do I access the report after purchasing it?
You’ll receive a download link via email along with your purchase receipt.
What if I’m not happy? Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee – no questions or hassle.
How can I verify the data in the report?
We include a list of sources at the end of the report so you can independently verify the data if needed.
Do you offer market research services?
If you would like to commission a market research project, please use our contact form to enquire. We also have a fitness industry report available, or you can download a bundle with both reports for a discounted price.
Can I suggest content for future reports?
If there’s other information that you’d like to see included, then use our contact form to send us your suggestions. We may be able to add it in future versions dependent on demand.