Here are some tools, templates, and resources to help you build your fitness business. Whether you want to get more clients, keep existing ones loyal, or start a brand new venture from scratch, you’ll find something useful here…
- Fitness Industry Report – Get the latest statistical data and insights to inform your business planning.
- Marketing Templates – Take the time, hassle, and guesswork out of marketing by using these pre-made templates to promote your fitness business.
- Social Media Kits – Benefit from pre-made social media posts to use on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Sell More Personal Training – Learn how to get more clients and increase your revenue with our online course or ebook.
Web & Blogging
We may earn a commission if you click some of the links below but that’s not why we included them. These are services that we’ve used ourselves and know to be good value, easy-to-use, and helpful for fitness companies.
- How to start a fitness blog – this article walks you through the entire process in 5 simple steps.
- Bluehost – comprehensive website hosting, domain registration, and WordPress integration (ideal for fitness blogs or professional business websites).
- Wix – simple drag-and-drop website builder (for people with zero web experience who just need a basic site).
- MailChimp – free and easy to use email tool for newsletters or autoresponders.
- Depositphotos – a great source of quality photos, logos, and icons at lower prices than most stock image websites.
- Free Instagram course – this awesome online course by Instagram mega-influencer, Alex Tooby, teaches you how to start and build a targeted Insta-following.
- Social media for gyms & PTs – 7 essential posting tactics for any fitness business.
- Time-saving tips & templates – so you can grow your social media presence and attract more clients without spending every spare minute online.
- Start a fitness Instagram – outlines 5 simple steps to get your first 1000 followers.
- Create a killer fitness bio – tips for creating a bio that’ll attract new clients.
- Top fitness hashtags for Instagram – boost your posts and engage more followers with this copy and paste list.
Marketing Plans & Templates
- Fitness marketing ideas – free ebook featuring 80+ ideas to promote your gym or PT business.
- Gym marketing plan – downloadable template for you to plan your marketing objectives, strategy, and tactics.
- Free fitness images bundle – 101 fitness-related photos to use in your marketing (all royalty-free).
- Fitness testimonials – downloadable template for creating effective client testimonials.
- Motivational fitness quotes – social media posts for use on Instagram and Facebook.
Starting A Brand New Venture
- Business plans – sample business plans for gyms, personal trainers, and yoga studios (includes downloadable cheat sheet).
- Fitness industry statistics – helpful facts and stats to support your business plan.
- Gym name ideas – walks you through how to come up with a creative gym name, with 50 ideas you can copy and paste.
- Fitness logo ideas – 130 logo templates that you can download and adapt for your new business.
Are there any other resources that you would like to see in this section? Or are you looking for customised support? We offer a range of fitness marketing services designed to increase leads and revenue.