Ready-made templates make it quicker, cheaper, and easier to promote your fitness business. They also improve the quality and effectiveness of your marketing campaigns overall. If you aren’t an experienced marketer, then templates provide a useful guide for you to follow.
Whether you run a gym studio, personal training business, or manufacture products, these templates will save you time and effort. They’ll help you to plan and organize your marketing activities so that you generate more revenue. You’ll get 40+ templates covering sales, marketing, and business start-up resources.
Get the Best Marketing Results
If you’re struggling to generate high-quality leads or don’t know where to start with your marketing, then our templates will help. They’ll enable you to promote your business and generate more revenue, without hiring a professional fitness marketing agency. We’ve successfully used them with our own clients and they’re proven to work in the modern marketing environment.
- Fitness Marketing Plan Templates – four marketing plan examples for gyms, product companies, personal trainers, and fitness bloggers, along with two blank templates for you to adapt yourself.
- Fitness Flyers – professional flyer designs that you can edit quickly and easily using Microsoft PowerPoint (no need for Adobe Photoshop or InDesign).
- Gym Email Templates – a welcome series of 5 emails that you can send to new members and a course series of 6 emails to help students progress through paid programs.
- Fitness Testimonial Template – reviews and testimonials are an essential element of marketing as they provide proof that your products or services really work.
- Personal Trainer Profile Template – add your details and display it on gym noticeboards to get more personal training clients.
- BONUS: 101 Fitness Images – high quality, rights-free photos that you can use in your fitness marketing materials.
Successfully Sell Your Products & Services
Our bundle also includes templates that will help you to successfully sell your fitness products and services. Handle difficult objections with confidence and identify tire kickers early, so that you can increase your sales and revenue.
- Objection Handling Scripts – learn how to deal with client objections about price, commitment, and lack of time.
- Elevator Pitch – create a concise and persuasive summary of what your business does to use in sales pitches or networking situations.
- How To Spot Tire Kickers – this guide will help you to identify people who aren’t really interested early so that you can redirect your time towards more serious clients.
- Identifying Existing Sales Strengths – if you don’t feel confident about selling, then this worksheet will help you to identify your strengths so that you can play to them accordingly.
Essential Templates for Fitness Start-Ups
You’ll also receive some fundamental templates that are essential for starting a brand new fitness business (but are still helpful even if you’re already established).
- Business Plan Cheat Sheet – walks you through the 7 key steps to creating a comprehensive fitness business plan.
- Creative Gym Name Ideas – guides you through the process of picking the perfect name for your gym or studio (along with 50 name ideas to inspire you).
- Identifying Your Ideal Client – this worksheet will help you to identify your ideal client along with how to target and appeal to them precisely.
- Social Media Messaging Script – use this to reach out to your existing network and ask them for support, so that your business has the best possible chance of success from the very beginning.
Download all of these 40+ templates for just $29 and you’ll get lifetime access to any additional ones that we add over time… And if you aren’t happy then just get in touch to request a refund within 14 days, no questions or hassle.
Fitness Templates – FAQs
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions… Do you have a question that isn’t answered below? Use our contact form to ask us directly.
What templates will I get?
You’ll receive access to 40+ templates, scripts, and time-saving cheat sheets…
- 6x Fitness Marketing Plan Templates which include…
- Gym marketing plan template
- Fitness company marketing plan template
- Personal training marketing plan template
- Fitness blog marketing plan template
- 2x blank fitness marketing templates
- 9x Fitness Flyer Templates
- 3 professional designs in 3 color options
- Fully editable in Microsoft PowerPoint so you can change colors, fonts, and designs to match your branding
- 11x Gym Email Templates
- Gym welcome email templates featuring 5 emails to use as an introductory series
- Course completion email templates including 6 emails to encourage adherence to online courses and fitness programs
- Fitness Testimonial Template
- 4x Personal Trainer Profile Templates
- 2x designs in 2 color options that can easily be adapted using Microsoft Word
- 101x Fitness Images
- Free bonus – access to a huge selection of fitness-related photos to use in your sales and marketing materials (royalty and rights-free so no copyright restrictions).
- 4x Objection Handling Scripts that include…
- 3x scripts addressing price, lack of time, and length of commitment
- 1x blank script to edit and adapt for other objections
- Elevator Pitch Template
- How To Spot Tire Kickers Guide
- Identifying Existing Sales Strengths Worksheet
Fitness Business Start-Up Templates
- Fitness Business Plan Cheat Sheet
- Creative Gym Name Ideas Cheat Sheet (includes 50 name ideas)
- Identifying Your Ideal Client Worksheet
- Social Media Messaging Script
How does the lifetime access work?
Every time we add new templates to the kit, we’ll send you an email with a link to download them. It’s all completely automated so you’ll never miss out on juicy new stuff.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes of course, if you’re unhappy with your purchase then email us within 14 days and we’ll refund your money asap. No questions, no hassle – just a quick resolution.
Can you create customized templates for my company?
Yes, we also offer fitness marketing and consulting services which include tailored strategic planning documents. But many of the kit templates are completely editable so you can easily customize them yourself.