Are you interested in having a guest post on the Wellness Creatives website? If you’re a fitness brand, outreach manager, or marketing professional, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our audience is made up of business owners and professionals from across the health, fitness, and wellness space. We’re looking for articles that they’ll find insanely useful in their business, whether that’s a gym facility, yoga studio, or health coaching practice.
Sales, marketing, and revenue-generating ideas are always helpful to our readers. But if you have a blog post idea that you think our readers will love, then we want to hear from you. Some popular topics include…
- How to run a successful fitness studio
- Revenue-boosting ideas for gyms and health clubs
- Social media strategies for personal trainers and coaches
- Yoga studio marketing and promo ideas
- Practical sales tips for boutique fitness clubs
Guest posting or having an editorial article featured on Wellness Creatives is a great way to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and promote your brand to a niche audience of fitness business owners. You’ll also get a backlink that can aid SEO efforts for your blog or website.
We partner with health and fitness brands from every part of the world. So, even if English isn’t your first language, please don’t let that stop you from enquiring. We want our site to be a truly global resource and actively encourage contributions from everyone!
Pricing starts at $775 – view all our promotional opportunities here.
Creating Content For Our Audience
Our site focuses on marketing, sales, and industry news. It’s read by gym owners, personal trainers, yoga studios, health coaches, nutritionists, and many more wellness professionals. The blog covers…
- Start-up guides – that help people to launch their own health and fitness businesses, from planning to promotion and everything in between.
- Marketing ideas – to help business owners and professionals generate more leads and revenue, whether that’s through social media, advertising, email, or any other channel.
- Sales strategies – with a focus on ethical methods that enable health and fitness professionals to sell with integrity and maximise their client base.
- Industry news – the latest trends and market info from across the health and wellness industry.
We welcome guest posts and editorial contributions that relate to these areas. But if you have an idea that doesn’t fit nicely into any of these categories then get in touch. We can advise you on whether it’s a good fit (or how to tailor it to our audience if not).
Here are the steps to get featured on our website…
- Book a guest post slot using our contact form.
- Pay the editorial fee.
- Create an insightful article.
- Submit it to us for publishing.
When creating a guest post or editorial article, please consider the following…
- Write on your specialist subject – our audience is made up of savvy business owners and self-employed professionals. So, write about a topic you’re an expert on, whether that’s through personal experience or formal education.
- Follow our no BS approach – we don’t make exaggerated promises about 6-figure incomes (we hate that side of the fitness industry) so take time to read our about page and understand our values.
- Create unique content – original articles only please… don’t submit a guest post that’s already been published on another site. If you want to repost it on your own website afterward, then you’ll need to wait 12 weeks before doing so and link it back to the original so Google doesn’t think it’s duplicate content.
- Make it easy to read – your guest post should be between 600-1200 words long with sub-headers, numbered lists, and bullet points (no long paragraphs). Include practical takeaways and examples so that readers understand exactly how to implement any ideas themselves.
- Include a bio – that details of your experience and can include a link to your blog or website plus a social media profile (max 100 words for this section).
Submitting a Guest Post
Please ensure you follow the four steps above to book a slot and submit your content. Unfortunately, we can’t accept ad hoc guest posts that don’t follow this process. We aren’t resourced to respond to the large volume of requests we receive so have to prioritise paying clients.