Are you interested in writing a guest post for the Wellness Creatives website? We’re trialing guest posts on the blog for a little while and would love to have input from our community. So, if you’re a fitness writer, health blogger, or wellness entrepreneur, we’re keen to hear from you.
Our audience is made up of business owners and professionals from across the health, fitness, and wellness space. We’re looking for articles that they’ll find insanely useful in their business, whether that’s a gym facility, yoga studio, or health coaching practice.
Sales, marketing, and revenue-generating ideas are always helpful to our readers. But if you have a blog post idea that you think our readers will love, then we want to hear from you. Some popular topics include…
- How to run a successful fitness studio
- Revenue-boosting ideas for gyms and health clubs
- Social media strategies for personal trainers and coaches
- Yoga studio marketing and promo ideas
- Practical sales tips for boutique fitness clubs
Writing a guest post on Wellness Creatives is a great way to build your profile, share ideas, and promote your expertise to a niche audience. It can help you build a writing portfolio that builds up to further work opportunities. You’ll also get a backlink that can aid SEO efforts for your blog or website.
We partner with fitness bloggers, health writers, and business experts from every part of the world. So, even if English isn’t your first language, please don’t let that stop you from submitting something. We want our site to be a truly global resource and actively encourage contributions from everyone!
Creating Content For Our Audience
Our site focuses on marketing, sales, and industry news. It’s read by gym owners, personal trainers, yoga studios, health coaches, nutritionists, and many more wellness professionals. The blog covers…
- Start-up guides – that help people to launch their own health and fitness businesses, from planning to promotion and everything in between.
- Marketing ideas – to help business owners and professionals generate more leads and revenue, whether that’s through social media, advertising, email, or any other channel.
- Sales strategies – with a focus on ethical methods that enable health and fitness professionals to sell with integrity and maximise their client base.
- Industry news – the latest trends and market info from across the health and wellness industry.
We welcome guest post contributions that relate to these areas. But if you have an idea that doesn’t fit nicely into any of these categories then enquire before submitting. We can advise you on whether it’s a good fit (or how to tailor it to our audience if not).
Guest Posting Guidelines
Before you write a guest post for our site, please consider the following points…
- Write on your specialist subject – our audience is made up of savvy business owners and self-employed professionals. So, write about a topic you’re an expert on, whether that’s through personal experience or formal education.
- Follow our no BS approach – we don’t make exaggerated promises about 6-figure incomes (we hate that side of the fitness industry) so take time to read our about page and understand our values.
- Create unique content – original articles only please… don’t submit a guest post that’s already been published on another site. If you want to repost it on your own website afterward, then you’ll need to wait 12 weeks before doing so and link it back to the original so Google doesn’t think it’s duplicate content.
- Make it easy to read – your guest post should be between 500-1500 words long with sub-headers, numbered lists, and bullet points (no long paragraphs). Include practical takeaways and examples so that readers understand exactly how to implement any ideas themselves.
Submit a Guest Post
Once you’ve drafted your article, submit it using the form below. Please don’t send us a generic list of article titles – you’ll need to send us the fully written article. Paste the article title, full text (500-1500 words), and your author bio into the box. The bio (max 100 words) should include details of your experience and can include a link to your blog or website plus a social media profile.
By submitting your guest post to Wellness Creatives, you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing that our team believes necessary.
If your submission is successful then we’ll let you know within 14 days. We read every article but aren’t resourced to respond to all of them, unfortunately. If you haven’t heard back after 2 weeks then feel free to send us something else!