Some of the funniest personal trainer quotes come from the industry’s big personalities. Trainers aren’t exactly known for mincing their words so it stands to reason that they often come out with classic statements.
So, whether you’re looking for fitness quotes to use in your marketing or just a little motivation for your workout, we’ve got you covered…
In this article – we share 30 of the best personal trainer quotes to inspire and motivate your fitness efforts.
Funny Personal Trainer Sayings
Here are some of our favourite personal trainer quotes that are both funny and weirdly true…
- I’m always weirdly proud when my pee is clear…
- I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.
- Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going! – Jillian Michaels
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
- Sore? Tired? Out of breath? Good… it’s working.
- Eat clean, stay fit, and have a burger to stay sane. – Gigi Hadid
- Cut carbs? Sure, I can do that… *slices bread.
Motivational Fitness Quotes
There are plenty of personal trainer motivation techniques that you can employ in the gym. But sometimes a well-chosen phrase is all it takes to help people believe in their abilities. Here are a few quotes that you can use…
- What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.
- We don’t need to be perfect… we just need to get started.
- A one-hour workout is 4% of your day.
- Shift the focus from what your body looks like to what it can do.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.
- Each day is another chance to change your life.
- It never gets easier. You just get better at it.
- The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- You can’t out-train a bad diet.
- It’s not until you get tired that you see how strong you really are. – Shaun T
You might also like… Awesome Gym Quotes & Post Captions for Instagram.
Famous Personal Trainer Sayings
Here are some of the most famous trainer quotes from celebrity coaches…
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom. – Jack Lalanne.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable! – Jillian Michaels
- Just remember the letter ‘S’: salads, stir fries, scrambles, soups, smoothies and sushi. You can’t go wrong with the letter ‘S’. – Harley Pasternak
- Aging is for people who don’t know any better. – Tony Horton
- Why are you stopping? You think I can’t see you? – Shaun T
You might also like… 75 Funny & Inspiring Fitness Quotes to Motivate Your Clients.
Personal Training Philosophy Quotes
Sometimes it’s not just our clients who need motivating – we need a little nudge ourselves. Here are some quotes for trainers that can help them become better in their role.
- The most important thing in life is to try and inspire people so they can be great in whatever they choose to do. – Kobe Bryant
- A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul. – Jillian Michaels
- Don’t say ‘I can’t’, say ‘I presently struggle with’. – Tony Horton
- The biggest shifts in business come from working on yourself. – Simon Lovell
- Combine your natural ability with a mission to help people and you will have a rich, fulfilling life. – Bryan Krahn
You might also like… 75 Health & Wellness Quotes & Captions for Social Media.
So, there you have 30 of the best fitness and gym trainer quotes that you can use in your own PT business. Add them to social media posts, use them with clients, or remind yourself if you’re ever feeling demotivated.
Have some suggestions for other personal trainer quotes we should include? Get in touch to let us know…
Personal Training Business Templates
Take a look at our Fitness Business Bundle for ready-made PT templates. They take the time, hassle, and guesswork out of sales and marketing…
Our ready-made templates make it quicker, cheaper, and easierto promote your fitness business. They can improve the effectiveness of your sales and marketing campaigns. If you aren’t an experienced marketer, then templates also provide a useful guide for you to follow.
Whether you run a gym club, fitness studio, or personal training business, these templates will save you time and effort. They’ll help you to plan and organize your promotional activities so that you generate more revenue. You’ll get 40+ templates covering sales, marketing, and business start-up resources.