Are you looking for nutrition blog post ideas for your website or freelance writing projects? Perhaps you’ve just started a healthy food blog but aren’t quite sure what to write about. You might be a dietitian or nutritionist who needs content for their website. Whatever your situation, we’ve got you covered…
In this article – we share creative nutrition blog ideas for your next article, guest post, or magazine pitch.
There are lots of ways to come up with ideas for your nutrition website or healthy eating blog. You can write about the topics you’re most interested in, themes that are aligned with your products or services, or answer questions from your audience.
Nutrition Blog Post Ideas
To make things easier, we’ve done all of the keyword research for you. Here’s a comprehensive list of the healthy eating topics that people are searching for online. It’s the perfect source of creative nutrition blog post ideas…
- Healthy food – the nutritional properties of different foods, food groups, or diets.
- Nutrition connections – the links between nutrition and health, food, exercise, fitness, wellness, and physical activity.
- Healthy eating – tips, habits, and advice on how to make healthy eating easier.
- Student-specific articles – nutrition articles for students or kids that cover healthy eating and the importance of a balanced diet for school students in particular.
- Information on a balanced diet – types of dietary patterns, the food pyramid, and eatwell plate.
- Nutrients – carbohydrate, protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, fibre, and calories.
- Why it matters – the importance of a healthy or balanced diet combined with exercise.
- Nutrition research – scientific information, scholarly reviews, the latest nutrition research findings.
- Hot topics – trending nutrition topics, the latest news, and recent developments in the field.
- Benefits & disadvantages – such as the benefits of eating meat, a vegan diet, fasting, and any number of other dietary topics.
- Nutrition by life stage – teenage nutrition, nutrition and aging, early childhood nutrition, etc.
- Weight management – dieting, food addiction, and strategies for increasing body weight.
- Nutrigenomics – the relationship between genes, nutrition, and health, along with associated research.
- Sports nutrition – beyond everyday fitness, this is about nutrition for athletes and bodybuilders.
- Guilty pleasures – fast food and junk food nutrition.
- Nutrition for organisations – examining nutrition in schools or the workplace.
- Commonly misunderstood topics – such as dietary supplements, food labels, and holistic nutrition.
- Events – awareness days, nutrition month, or related current events.
- Eating & mental health – emotional eating, triggers, stress, coping strategies, body image, eating disorders.
- Separating fact from fiction – articles exposing nutrition quackery, false health claims, and bad nutrition.
You might also like… 13 Effective Social Media Ideas For Nutritionists & Dietitians.
Whether you’re starting an online nutrition business, developing your personal brand, or pitching for guest posts, these ideas will help. It’s how popular websites like Precision Nutrition have established their online presence and become so successful. The next step is to make a start – here’s how to write a blog post your audience will love.