Looking for inspirational quotes in black and white that’ll match your business branding? Inspiring sayings make great social media posts or wall art designs. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to find quotes that aren’t cheesy and have neutral colours.
In this article – we’ve compiled 50 quotes in black and white designs that you can copy, download or print.
Why black & white quotes?
Black and white is a classic colour combination that always looks good. Even if you don’t have an eye for design, you can be confident that this pairing will look good.
It’s also easy to read. Black and white have a stark contrast when used together. This means they both stand out on social media feeds and are clear for readers (helpful for anyone who doesn’t have 20:20 vision).
Black and white also go with every other colour under the sun. They’re a neutral option that’ll match your branding, no matter what colour palette you’re using. So whether your business uses bold brights or subtle pastels, black and white designs will compliment them.
FREE Social Media Bundle
It includes 25 inspiring posts that you can share on Instagram, Facebook, or any other platform.
Enter your email below to download them…
What makes a good inspirational quote?
When choosing inspirational quotes for your black and white designs, there are a few things to bear in mind. Here are some tips to help you select the most effective ones…
- Inspirational quotes make the reader believe they can do something
- They encourage them to be better, change their mindset, or take action
- The best inspiring quotes address barriers that your audience is likely to face
- Use them to resolve common objections to taking action or purchasing like lack of time, ability, or belief
- Quotes should have a positive framing that opens up possibilities instead of shutting down options or ideas
Now let’s look at some quotes you can use that fulfil these criteria…
Inspirational Quotes in Black & White
Here are some of our favourite quotes to inspire others. Feel free to copy and paste or scroll below to download the bundle…
- We don’t need to be perfect… we just need to get started.
- Each day is another chance to change your life.
- The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- If you have time for Facebook, you have time for self-improvement.
- A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Don’t stop now.
- Stop waiting for Monday, January 1st, or anything else. Start now.
- A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
- If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
Famous Motivational Quotes
Some people have a knack for distilling insightful wisdom into a simple phrase. From motivational speakers to Greek philosophers, we can learn a lot from listening to others. Here are a few inspiring quotes from famous thinkers that feature in our black and white bundle…
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection – Mark Twain.
- You can’t stop waves, but you can learn how to surf – John Kabat-Zinn.
- The decent method you follow is better than the perfect method you quit – Tim Ferris.
- It is health that is real wealth – Gandhi.
- Progress, not perfection – Kimberly Snyder.
- You miss 100% of the shots you never take – Wayne Gretzky.
- The quality of your sleep depends on the quality of your day – Deepak Chopra.
- Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live – Jim Rohn.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle.
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
Positive Quotes That Inspire
Here are some of our favourite quotes that inspire positivity and a resilient mindset…
- Never say the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
- Every day is a fresh start.
- Of all the people on the planet, you talk to yourself more than anyone… make sure you’re saying the right things.
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- Good is not enough if better is possible.
- The best project you will ever work on is you.
- It never gets easier. You just get better at it.
Black & White Fitness Quotes
If you’re looking for inspirational quotes that are health and fitness-specific, then here’s a comprehensive selection of the best ones…
- What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
- You can’t out-train a bad diet.
- It’s not until you get tired that you see how strong you really are. – Shaun T
- When my body shouts ‘STOP’, my mind screams ‘NEVER’.
- Shift the focus from what your body looks like to what it can do.
- A one-hour workout is 4% of your day.
- Excuses don’t kill the fat, exercises do.
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you used to be.
- Change your body by changing your thoughts.
- Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.
- A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time – not overnight.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Social Media Kits
If you’re looking for quotes to use on Facebook or Instagram, then check out our pre-made kits. They contain inspirational quotes, motivational fitness sayings, and posts that encourage your followers to interact.
Our social media kits make it easy to drive leads, engagement, and loyalty for your fitness business. Ideal for busy bloggers, gym operators, and studio owners, they enable you to benefit from our marketing agency expertise for a fraction of the usual cost.
Ready-made social posts save you time and effort – learn more here.