We developed this marketing kit for personal trainers to help them promote their services, generate leads, and get more clients. While the industry is flooded with CRM systems, lead gen formulas, and all sorts of other promotional solutions, we’ve simplified things into one downloadable template bundle.
In this guide – learn about our marketing kit for personal trainers and fitness coaches which includes 50+ templates for social media, advertising, promotions, digital content, and more.
We’re a specialist fitness marketing agency with 15+ years of industry experience, so we know first-hand what works (and what doesn’t!). We’ve helped personal trainers, fitness coaches, and online content creators to successfully promote their businesses, so our marketing strategies are tried and tested.
Effective marketing is crucial for generating a solid and consistent PT income. Whether you’re employed by a gym or run your own business, promoting yourself effectively is essential for success. Attracting and retaining a loyal client base is what separates average personal trainers from excellent ones.
But making time for marketing can be hard, especially when you’re busy training clients. And some of the tools are (unnecessarily) complicated, which can be overwhelming. So, we created this easy-to-use template bundle to help you generate leads and increase PT business revenue.50 Fitness Marketing Templates
This bundle will help you generate more leads, sales, and revenue. You’ll get 50+ templates covering strategic planning, social media, advertising, promotion, and content marketing…
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
- Advertising & Promotion
- Digital & Content Marketing
Let’s dive into each of these in more detail…
Create a marketing strategy for your personal training business that drives awareness, leads, and client sign-ups. These templates outline the strategy and planning processes we use with our own clients…
- Personal Trainer Marketing Plan – done-for-you marketing plan example and blank template to adapt, plus other fitness business plans for gyms and studios, online creators like bloggers and influencers, and product companies.
- Marketing Planning Worksheet – to guide you through the process of strategically planning your marketing.
- Marketing Calendars – with yearly and monthly templates to plan your activities and campaigns ahead of time.
- Buyer Persona Worksheet & Template – to help you identify your ideal client and target them precisely.
- Marketing Funnel Template & Example – that shows you how to generate a steady stream of leads and convert them into loyal customers.
- Marketing Budget Template – with summary, yearly, and monthly tabs to help you keep spending on track.
If you’d like to learn more about how to market your personal training business effectively, check out our online course…Fitness Marketing Fundamentals [Online Course]
Social Media Tools For Personal Trainers
Whether you’re an online trainer or work with clients in person, you probably use social media for marketing. It’s a great way to find new clients, demonstrate your expertise, and keep existing customers loyal. Our marketing kit for personal trainers includes social media templates, worksheets, and cheat sheets to promote your business online.
- Social Media Marketing Plans – including a template, cheat sheet, and done-for-you example to help you create social content that drives real business results.
- Social Media Post Ideas – a handy cheat sheet with 40+ post ideas so you’re never stuck for content.
- Fitness Awareness Days Calendar – so you can tap into trending themes on social media and increase your reach.
- Social Media Calendar – to help you plan content and post consistently across your preferred platforms.
- Social Media Message Template for Start-Ups – kickstart the success of your business from the very beginning by contacting your existing network and asking them for support.
Social Media Content Bundle – 400+ Fitness Posts
Stuck for social media content ideas? Check out our social media kits which are packed with ready-made posts and content to make marketing even easier!
Personal Trainer Advertising & Promotion
Ready-made templates you can use for personal training flyers, posters, and leaflets, plus messaging and testimonial worksheets.
- Elevator Pitch – create a concise and persuasive summary of what your PT business does, to use in marketing materials, sales pitches, or networking situations.
- PT Advertising Templates – professional designs suitable for flyers, posters, and leaflets that you can edit quickly and easily using Microsoft PowerPoint (no need for Adobe Photoshop or InDesign).
- PT Testimonial Template – create client success stories, persuasive testimonials, and reviews to demonstrate proof that your products or services really work.
- Personal Trainer Profile Poster Templates – add your details and display these posters on gym noticeboards to get more personal training clients (editable so you can add your PT logo, business branding or fitness images).
Digital & Content Marketing
Everything needed for an effective Content marketing ideas, templates, and workbooks for your personal training business…
- Fitness Content Ideas Workbook – Generate content ideas that drive engagement, leads & revenue by following our proven 7-part framework (suitable for blogs, YouTube channels, or podcasts).
- Fitness Blog Post Template & Worksheets – create brilliant blog posts for your PT business website by following our example outline .
- Email Templates – a welcome series of 5 emails that you can send to new clients and a course series of 6 emails to help students progress through paid programs.
If you’d like to learn more about digital strategies for personal trainers, then check out our online course. It covers advertising ideas for PTs (like Google Ads), A Complete Guide To Fitness Email Marketing, social media, lead generation strategies, and more.Fitness Marketing Fundamentals [Online Course]
Downloadable Marketing Kit For Personal Trainers
Ready-made templates make it quicker, cheaper, and easier to promote your PT business. They also improve the quality and effectiveness of your marketing campaigns overall. If you aren’t an experienced marketer, then templates provide a useful guide for you to follow.50 Fitness Marketing Templates
Whether you’re a freelance personal trainer, work in a gym, or run your own studio, these templates will save you time and effort. They’ll help you to plan and organize your marketing activities so that you generate more revenue. You’ll get 50+ templates covering social media, advertising, content marketing, and more…