Promote your fitness business and generate quality leads through digital marketing. From designing a website that converts clients and writing blog posts, to selling services through email and content marketing, there are plenty of online promo options.
In this guide – we share the best digital marketing resources for health and fitness businesses to help you get more clients through online channels.
We’re a specialist fitness marketing agency with 15+ years of industry experience, so we know first-hand what works (and what doesn’t!). We’ve helped gyms, fitness studios, and personal trainers to successfully promote their businesses online, so our strategies are tried and tested. You can be confident that the marketing ideas and approaches we share here are proven to work in the real world.
Digital Marketing Resources
We have lots of resources to help with digital marketing for your fitness business, from ready-made content and templates to ebooks and online training…
Digital Marketing Ideas
- How To Sell Fitness Programs Online
- How to Start & Grow an Online Fitness Business In 5 Steps
- How To Become a Successful Fitness Influencer [The 5-Step Process]
- How To Boost Online Personal Training Sales [8 Proven Strategies]
- 21 Best Health & Fitness Affiliate Programs – High Commissions
- Gym Email Marketing: A Complete Guide
- 25 Engaging Wellness Newsletter Ideas for Your Audience
- The Best Gym Welcome Email Template (Copy & Paste)
- Fitness Email Marketing Tips – 3 Ways To Boost Your Gym Business
- How We Grew a Targeted Email List of 15,000 Industry Professionals
- How To Re-Engage Email Subscribers Or Non-Purchasers [5-Step Plan]
- The Complete Guide To Fitness Content Marketing
- 10 Fitness Video Ideas for Gyms, Vloggers & PTs
- How To Build A Fitness Brand Using Content Marketing
- How To Create Online Fitness Programs Your Clients Will Love
- How To Use Fitness Ebooks For Quality Lead & Revenue Generation
- How To Teach Fitness Classes Online – Create Innovative Virtual Workouts
- Plan Your Fitness Content Calendar – Template & Guide
- Top Health & Fitness Infographics – 15 Examples To Inspire Your Own
- Best Nutrition Infographics On Healthy Eating, Portion Size & Hydration
Website & Search Engine Marketing
- The Ultimate Fitness Website Design Guide For Gyms & Personal Trainers
- Gym Website Design Tips That Drive Leads & Membership Sales
- 10 Personal Trainer Website Ideas – Design Inspiration & Templates
- Yoga Website Design Guide – Inspiration, Tools & Templates For Studios
- SEO For Personal Trainers – How To Find Clients On Google
- 50 Fitness Keywords for SEO & Website Traffic
- Convert Fitness Website Visitors Into Paying Clients (Case Study)
- Shopify for Gyms – A Simple Guide To Getting Started
- Why Health & Fitness Websites Are Rapidly Losing Visitors [+ How To Fix It]
- How To Start A Successful Fitness Blog In 5 Simple Steps
- Fitness Blog Names [13 Proven Formulas For An Awesome Blog Name]
- Fitness Blogging Success – 7 Essential Strategies For Growth & Income
- How To Write A Fitness Blog Post Your Readers Will Love
- 15 Ways To Make Money Fitness Blogging & Monetise Your Site
- 10 Fitness Blog Post Ideas For Attracting New Clients
- 20 Nutrition Blog Post Ideas For Dietitians, Nutritionists & Bloggers
- How Often Should I Post On My Fitness Blog?
- Easy Blog Promotion Checklist To Boost Post & Web Visitors
- 5 Simple Tips For Promoting Your Fitness Blog Posts Effectively
- 10 Health & Fitness Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
- How To Improve Your Blog Writing Skills [5 Easy Tips]
- Blog Writer’s Block – 5 Post Ideas For When You Can’t Think of Anything
- 10 Tips for Writing High-Quality Health & Fitness Guest Posts
You might also like… Our guide to social media marketing for health and fitness businesses.
Get Help With Your Fitness Marketing
We help fitness businesses with their digital marketing and online content in three ways…
- Ready-made resources – done-for-you content, digital marketing templates, playbooks, and training courses to help you promote your fitness business online.
- One-to-one consulting – where we take care of the competitor analysis, strategy, and content creation dependent on your needs.
- Free marketing articles – available to read on our blog, simply use the search bar at the bottom of our website to find what you need or browse the list below.
Fitness Marketing Templates [NEW]
50+ ready-made templates, cheat sheets, and done-for-you examples to help you promote your fitness business.
Fitness Marketing Fundamentals Playbook
Learn how to generate leads for your fitness business and promote yourself through social media, email, advertising, and other effective methods.
Got a question about how to promote your fitness business using digital marketing? Then get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.